Tala App Download: The Tala Mobile Loan App is one of the most popular apps in Kenya. Many people, though, do not know how they can access loans on Tala. Here is a breakdown:
How to use Tala
Before you can apply for loans from Tala, you must download the Tala loan app and register as a customer. You’ll need your Safaricom number to proceed.
How to download Tala loan app
Follow the following steps to download and install the Tala loan app on your mobile phone:
- If on android phone, visit The Google Play Store
- Check the reviews, you will see all the good reviews about this App.
- Download the App and it will install on your phone automatically. You are now ready to start using Tala Loan App.
How to register on Tala app
- Once you complete the download, open the app and you will be asked to Link your mobile number.
- The number will be verified and will register you automatically
- Tala will check for information about you on your phone. This information is from your SMS to see how you transact M-Pesa, your income, and other information. It also uses your CRB Status to determine your credit score.
- You are registered and now have a Tala account.
After registration, the app will collect some data in your mobile device which among other information will be used to calculate your credit worthiness and come up with a loan limit and interest rate for you.
How to borrow from Tala App
- Open the app
- Login with your Tala PIN
- Select Apply
- Fill in the few details required
- You’ll get a loan limit
- Select the amount you wish to borrow
- Select the duration of the loan before repayment
- Accept Terms and Submit
- Money will be sent immediately to your Mpesa number which you registered with on Tala App.
How to Repay Tala loan
Tala Loan Features
- Loan is disbursed within minutes to your Mpesa account
- Maximum loan amount one can qualify for is Ksh. 50,000
- Interest rate is flexible and depends on customer credit score
- Repayment duration depends on the amount borrowed. It can be due within a week or a month.
Click here to learn more about Tala Loans