Are you seeking to venture into agribusiness and you need proper advice from the captains of industry? Are you an existing farmer who still has not answered the market problem or value addition option?
This is your opportunity to change your entire agribusiness life through a three day training at this year’s Africa’s Agripreneurs Summit at the Nairobi Hospital Convention Center from the 26th to 27th July with 28th being an Agri-tour to some value adding farms.
The Africa Agripreneurs Summit brings together key Agro-trainers from 15 countries of the continent who will take you over 20 sessions and some of the speakers include
- Mr. Richard Munang – Regional Co-ordinator UNEP / EBAFOSSA
- Mr. Gilad Milo – CEO Harmony Africa
- Ms. Patricia Kalberg – Director South Africa Fruit Packers
- Mr. Gilbert Ngaira – Director Kilimototo
- Ms. Ayedabalo Oluyon – C.E.O Agro-fund For Africa
- Mr. Chris Nzuki – C.E.O The Hive Limited
- Mr. Odipo Gerphas – Director Judera Group
- Mr. Ronald Dianga’a – Managing Director Kenarava
These and more speakers will tackle key topics that have been bottle-necks to Africa’s agribusiness industry.
This year’s theme is “Tapping into financing options and export market opportunities for agro-products”. A list of more topics that will cover up the 20 sessions include.
- Key value addition & agro-processing options
- Relevance of emerging technologies in agribusiness
- Post harvest handling
- The role of youth in agribusiness
- Alternative funding options
- Opportunities in export markets & standards
- High value agro-ventures
- Combating climate change agro-impacts
- Precision farming for profits
- Organic farming market opportunities
- Preparing experienced farmer for growth investment
A few tickets are still left and book yours please contact Mr. Frank on +254702287760
Tickets go for Kshs. 10,000 only payable through M-PESA till Number 149417 (Buy Goods and Services) To the organizer Agrintel Group LLC. Upon Payment please forward your message to 0702287760
The ticket caters for;
Entry to all 20 sessions
- Breakfast & Lunch on all days
- Agritour transport, training and meals
- Free medical check-up by our partner Nairobi Hospital
The image below is a full program of what to expect at the summit. See you there…