Diaspora mortgage plan: Do you live and work abroad? Do you plan on settling back home in Kenya? You don’t need to travel back home to start the process of home ownership. You can start the process of owning the home of your dream in Kenya either through funding your account or even going for a mortgage.
One of the best mortgages you can pick is the Co-op Bank Diaspora Mortgage plan. This is a mortgage package that is tailor made for Kenyans living in diaspora. It comes packed with highly competitive rates in the market in KES, USD, EURO and GBP.
How Co-op Bank’s mobile phone Visa makes shopping easier
- Buy a Residential or commercial property
- Buy a plot or land
- Joint Mortgage
- Mortgage Top Up
- Mortgage Takeover from Other Financial Institutions
- Equity Release
- Full copy of Kenyan Passport/Kenya national Identity card
- Copy of Kenyan PIN certificate
- Valid copy of Residence / Work Permit
- Copy of recent Utility bill (gas, power).
- Letter from Employer stating employment terms
- Fill in and sign loan application forms
- 3 months latest Payslips
- 6 months latest certified salary bank statements
- Draft sale agreement or offer letter
- Copy of title for the property
- Evidence of down payment/deposit
- Registered specific Power of attorney (Optional)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR A MORTGAGE TODAY!