Equity Foundation Scholarship 2021: Equity Group Foundation and the Ministry of Education have launched applications for scholarships for KCPE candidates who scored above 350 marks in the recently released primary national examination results.
The scholarship application program is going to be carried out in 110 sub-counties and 15 urban centres with informal settlements.
1. Candidates with special needs and disabilities (physical, hearing and visual impairments, autism, albinism, learning disabilities and others).
2. Click on Create an Account. You will be redirected to a new page where you will register for the Foundation. Fill in all the fields provided.
3. All form fields with an asterisk(*) sign require to be filled before clicking on the ‘Register’ button.
4. Password must be at least 8 characters with an uppercase letter.
5. Click on the Register button to submit your details
6. To activate your account
1. Once you log in successfully, you will be redirected to a new page where you will see ‘Open Scholarship for application’.
2. Read the scholarship description and click ‘Apply’.
3. Fill in all the fields provided in every step, then click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to submit your details in every step.
4. When you click the ‘Save Changes’ button, a review page is displayed where all the details filled in the step by step process form are displayed.
5. Once you review and submit your application, you will be directed back to the application dashboard which displays the Application Status.
6. The beneficiary can view more details of their application by clicking on the ‘View Application’ button.
7. The final step is for you to click on the ‘Submit Application’ (button) for review or edit any part of the form.
8. If the code has not been sent yet to your account, click ‘Activate Account’ for it to resend the Activation Code email and SMS.
9. Once you fill the registration form and submit it, an Activation Code will be sent your phone via SMS and email [if provided]. Enter the code and click the ‘Activate Account’ button to activate your account.
10. Enter your Phone Number, then enter your Password and click the Login button.
11. Once you log in successfully, you will be redirected to a new page where you will see Open Scholarship for application. Read the scholarship description and click Apply.
12. Fill in all the fields provided in every step, then click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to submit your details in every step.
Application forms including supporting documents should be submitted to the nearest Equity Bank Branch by May 31, 2021.
Shortlisted candidates, accompanied by parents/guardians, will be invited for interviews which will be conducted by the Community Scholarship Advisory Committees.