How to repay Tala Philippines loan: The step by step process you need to follow when repaying your debt. Tala can give out loans from Php1000 up to Php25000 to be repaid between 21 and 30 days at an interest rate between 11% and 15%. Once you apply, you’ll have cash sent to your bank account, Coins.ph wallet, or the nearest padala center within 24 hours.
To Repay Your Loan from Tala Philippines:
1. In the Tala app home page, click on the “Make A Payment” button
2. Enter “AMOUNT” then click submit
3. You will receive an SMS from NXSMS/COINS.ph for the payment request link and a separate reference number for 7-Eleven use ONLY
4. Click the link https://.. then choose your preferred payment method: Cebuana Lhuillier, M Lhuillier, Coins.ph or 7-Eleven
5. A reference number will be sent to you via email or SMS (VALID ONLY for 8 HOURS upon receipt)
6. Present the reference number to the teller and settle your loan to your preferred payment option.
As soon as the payment is complete, you will receive a notification via SMS and in the Tala app.
Alternatively, you may:
- Visit any 7-Eleven, Cebuana Lhuillier, M Lhuillier, or the Coins.ph app
- Pay through remittance agents like Palawan Cebuana,MLhuillier or LBC Pera Padala.
- Pay through bank account depositing
How much can I borrow?
• Tala will loan you anywhere from Php 1,000 – 2,000 at first
• You can build your limit up to Php 10,000 by making loan payments on time
• Cash out at thousands of padala center locations, including, Cebuana Lhuillier, Palawan Express, M Lhuillier, LBC, or cash out into your own bank account, or the Coins.ph app
What are my loan terms?
• 21-day and 30-day loan options let you choose what’s right for you
• 21-day loan payment terms have a one-time fee of 11%
• 30-day loan payment terms have a one-time fee of 15%
How to Contact Tala Philippines