If you have a Telkom line, it is also possible to load your airtime straight from your M-Pesa account. To do this, you will need to follow these steps:
How to top up Telkom line using M-Pesa
- Go to the M-Pesa Menu.
- Select Paybill.
- Enter business number 777711.
- Enter Account your Telkom Mobile Number.
- Enter the amount.
- Enter your M-Pesa pin then send.
- On your Telkom line, dial *544#
- Next select option 4, Buy using M-Pesa.
- Then, select 1, Top up my number. (Or 2, to Top up other number.)
- Enter the airtime amount you want to buy.
- Next, enter M-Pesa number to buy airtime from
- Then, press send.
- On your Safaricom line, input M-Pesa PIN, and confirm airtime you want to buy from Telkom Kenya Ltd
- Confirm M-Pesa message.
- Check balance in your Telkom Kenya line for airtime.
- You will have quickly and easily purchased Telkom airtime via M-Pesa.
Telkom outshines rivals with online sim card self-registration
In addition to topping up your Telkom line using M-Pesa, you can also pay for goods and services on Lipa Na M-Pesa using your Telkom line. How do you do this? Well, to pay for goods and services on M-Pesa using your Telkom Kenya line, follow these simple steps.
- Dial *160#
- Select – Buy goods and services
- Select- Use M-Pesa Till Number
- Enter the merchant’s M-Pesa Till number
- Confirm transaction using your T-Kash PIN
Did you love the story? You can also share YOUR story and get it published on Bizna Click here to get started.