Saida App Download: This application gives loans instantly that are sent to your Mpesa through.
Saida App Download: How to get started with Saida
One needs to have an Android smartphone;
- Go to play store and download Saida Loan App
- Fill in the details required
- Verify your phone number and email address
You now have an active Saida Account.
How to apply for a loan
- Log in the app
- Check your loan limit displayed
- Choose your repayment duration
- Accept terms
Saida will check how you have been using your phone to make calls, sms, data and how you use mobile money services such as M-Pesa. Saida will notify you of the amount of money you can apply for. Saida will send the loan to your M-Pesa account immediately and explain the repayment terms. Lower limit is varied per customer but the maximum you can borrow is Ksh. 25,000.
If your loan request is not approved,you can ask for a friend already using Saida to guarantee you. You can still upload more data for verification through the ‘import’ button.
How to repay Saida Loan
When it’s time to repay,follow the steps below,
- Go to Mpesa
- Select Lipa na Mpesa
- Select Pay bill
- Enter 854400 (this is Saida Paybill number registered as Suave Business Solutions)
- Select Account number
- Enter your phone number as the account number.
- Enter Amount (here enter the loan amount due)
- Press OK
Always repay on time to increase your loan limit and avoid negatively being listed with the CRB
How to Contact Saida Loan App help center
- Use the in app help corner
- Email to; [email protected]