Uhuru Kenyatta Wealth: Here is the list of business ventures associated with Uhuru Kenyatta.
1. Tourism~ the multibillion world class hotel chain known as Heritage Hotels
2. Banking~ NCBA. (Previously CBA which had an Asset base of 75.4 billion).
3. Insurance ~ Chartis formerly AIG.
4. Dairy~ Brookside ( which has now acquired nearly all milk brands in Kenya) and Spin Knit
5. Education ~ Peponi schools, an international chain of schools that charge an AVERAGE OF 620,000/= per term per child for Borders
6. Farming~ Large scale coffee, tea and Sisal farming concerns, own farms in Central, Rift Valley and coast regions