Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Dj Joe Mfalme speaks after his arrest over DCIO’s death

Dj Joe Mfalme has broken his silence following his arrest over the death of  a deputy DCIO Felix Kelian. Dj Joe Mfalme broke his silence through a statement that he released on Sunday.

Here is what he had to say:

“DJ Joe Mfalme and his team have been in close collaboration with the investigative agencies since the occurrence of the incident.

DJ Joe Mfalme and his team are fully committed to participating in the investigative procedure and will continue to extend their cooperation as may be required.

Popular Dj Joe Mfalme allegedly arrested over top detective’s death

We place our trust in God Almighty in particular and the authorities in general to conduct a comprehensive and transparent investigation aimed at uncovering the truth.

Once again, we convey our sincerest condolences to the bereaved family and friends affected by this distressing event.

Given the ongoing investigations and the sensitive nature of the matter, we shall refrain from making any further statements at this time.

We deeply appreciate your understanding and unwavering support. We shall purpose to update you once the investigations are complete.”

The disc jockey was arrested on Friday March 23 over what has been termed as his involvement in the death of the senior officer.

According to reports, the Dj was arrested together with his driver, photographer, and bouncer over an assault on the Deputy DCIO who was based at Kabete Police Station. The assault is said to have taken place on March 16, 2024.

The detective died on Friday while undergoing treatment at the Nairobi West Hospital. A postmortem was scheduled to be carried out on Saturday at the Umash Funeral Home.

Reports further claimed that three police officers who attended the scene have also been arrested for questioning.

Reports claimed that the Dj and his handlers had assaulted the detective in a road rage incident. Apparently, the detective was involved in a non-injury traffic accident at around 4am within the Kikuyu market area.

A report that appeared in the media claimed that a medical report had indicated that Kelian was admitted at the Nairobi West Hospital with severe abdominal pains and was unable to urinate for about four hours.

Connect With Us


Latest Stories


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here
Captcha verification failed!
CAPTCHA user score failed. Please contact us!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Related Stories