Are you a Kenyan female entrepreneur interested in the tech-based business workspace?
Presenting The Future Female Business School, with 60 available funded slots for women entrepreneurs, to participate in a three-month program. The school offers different programs to women including a Youth mentorship program, an AgriTech program, a HealTech program and a GreenTech program.
The Future Female Business School has partnered with UK-Kenya Tech Hub to offer the funded spots to Kenyan female entrepreneurs building tech-based businesses and creating an impact in their communities
The program has been designed to empower women entrepreneurs in technology and business sustainability, offering them clarity, vision and ability to focus and execute the right strategies that will help them thrive in building tech dream businesses.
This is a call for application to women, with entries being taken up now and ongoing until 29th July 2022. The program commences on 19th August 2022 and is funded. Applicant requirements include
- Must be a Kenyan citizen.
- Applicants must have a business that utilizes technology i.e it could be app-based or online-based.
- The business must impact the respective communities.
The program is a 3-month directory whereby entrepreneurs will have access to actionable content, weekly coaching sessions with a sustainability coach, and guest feature masterclasses with industry experts.
Businesses that qualify for applications include; Waste management, Power generation, water management (Harvesting/ Filtering/Treatment and metering), Farmer’s market, Organic Produce & Retail, Green blogs, Eco-friendly fashion, Eco-Friendly beauty/ Cleaning products, Upcycling Furniture, Green app development, Used bookstore, Herbal remedy, Food plant nursery and such industries.
Successful applicants will be contacted on 12th August 2022, a week before the program commences.
What learners will take from the program
Month 1: Build
- How to get clear on your purpose and vision
- Ways to uncover high-value customers
- How to document a profitable business plan
- Learn how to build an irresistible & unique brand
- How to create a high converting website.
Month 2: Sell
- How to grow your email list
- Creating valuable and engaging content
- Ways in which you can build your social influence
- How to sell with confidence and increase sales & profits.
Month 3: Scale
- Mean by which you can become more productive
- Making smarter business decisions
- Maximizing your tools & systems
- Scaling your business
- Planning for your future
In order to apply for the GreenTech program, one needs to fill out an online form , a text0-based survey submission. If your application is successful, one of the Future Female Business School team members will reach out to you for an interview.
This is a golden opportunity. Do not miss out on how to grow your business effectively. Click here to apply for the Future Female Business School GreenTech program.
The school has notable 200+ alumni who have grown their entrepreneurial journey in a greater way than they had initially started out. Some of them include Fayne Soida, Founder of Plants By She, Caroline Ng’ang’a, Founder of Rejuvenating Nature’s beam, Grace Rie, Founder of GreenLeaf Energy and Freda Mburunga, Founder of Consigner Kenya Ltd.