TSC Interns Requirements: The Teachers Service Commission has announced that it will hire 6,674 intern teachers. These include some 1,998 for primary schools and 4,676 for secondary schools.
The internship will be for a duration of twelve months. Upon successful completion, the teachers will be awarded with a TSC internship certificate.
The applications are required to be received not later than Monday December 14, 2020. All the applications will be done online.
The requirements are as follows:
- There will be no manual applications.
- Serving teacher interns are not eligible to apply for the new positions.
- The applicants must be Kenyan citizens registered with the TSC.
- They must be a holder of P1 certificate for Primary school teachers and a minimum of a diploma in education certificate for secondary school teachers.
- Have original academic and professional certificates.
- Should not have been in previous employment with the TSC as a teacher on permanent terms.
- Be ready to be posted to any public educational institution in Kenya.
- Must have a Personal Accident Insurance to cover for personal risks during the internship period.
In addition to these TSC interns requirements, successful applicants shall be required to produce:
- A copy of the National Id or Passport.
- A copy of the Teacher Registration Certificate or printout from the TSC online portal showing evidence of registration.
- A copy of National Council for Persons with Disability card where applicable.
- A valid certificate of good conduct.
- Two coloured passport size photographs.
- A copy of the NHIF card.
- A copy of KRA Pin.