Jumia Kenya is expecting thousands of customers to visit the Jumia platform during this year’s Tech Week Campaign to secure highly discounted deals on phones, computers, televisions, games & consoles, cameras and other accessories.
This event will run from 16th to 27th March, with the theme: Upgrade Your Life. During the mega sales event, there will be deals of up to 50 per cent off on over 8 million products in partnership with Samsung, Xiaomi and Tornado among others.
“It is estimated that Kenya had 13 million active internet users in 2018. Major campaigns on Jumia like Black Friday and Tech Week are widely seen to help digitize the economy – providing a reason for customers to log on and save time and money,” said Jumia Kenya CEO, Sam Chappatte.
“Our customers asked us for deals beyond mobile phones and we decided to change our annual Mobile Week Campaign to Tech Week Campaign to incorporate other products”, said Chappatte, adding that “the biggest deals will be exclusive to the Jumia App.”
The share of Jumia’s sales originating from the App has continued to grow, reaching 60 per cent in contrast to the 40 per cent those on the browser. To get the finest deals and disccounts, you can download the Jumia App.
To maximize on deals this Tech Week Campaign, you can follow these shopping tips:
- Download the Jumia App to access the best app-only deals!
- Get 10% off with Mastercard every day 5pm – 8pm.
- Visit the Jumia site daily for flash sales at 9:00 am & 12pm (Up to 50 per cent off).
- Stand a chance to win Sh. 25,000 on Jumia App on Friday March 20th and 27th.
- Spin the wheel and win vouchers on the App.
- Enjoy free pick up in Nairobi on small and medium items on Jumia Express.
- Get discounts on electronics across Tvs, phones, computing, accessories and small appliances.
- Visit Jumia’s offline stores in Nairobi, Mombasa, Eldoret, Nakuru and Kisumu for any enquiries; or place your orders over the phone by calling 0711011011.